Why choose a Hill Country Care Providers caregiver?
Hill Country Care Providers hires the best caregivers available. If you are in need of the personal care our caregivers provide, please request a consultation today. Let us show you why our caregivers are the best.
Here are 11 reasons to choose Hill Country Care Providers:
- Many of our caregivers are licensed Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
- Each caregiver receives continued in-service training where they receive up-to-date information, as well as monthly communiques on all aspects of caring for senior adults written by an RN.
- Our caregivers have an extensive support system within Hill Country Care Providers.
- Hill Country Care Providers makes sure our caregivers' medical records are current, including tuberculosis and hepatitis tests.
- All of our caregivers are insured and bonded by Hill Country Care Providers.
- All of our caregivers must pass a background check and an interview process before being hired.
- Once hired, each caregiver participates in a mandatory orientation.
- Each caregiver is thoroughly trained to deal with our clients' needs.
- Once our caregivers are placed with a client, they are well-prepared and well-supervised.
- Our well-trained caregivers are compensated very well for the experience they bring and the one-on-one care they provide.
- Many of our caregivers work full-time and stay with Hill Country Care Providers because of the relationships they build with our clients and staff.
Jackie Verdoorn, RN, MSN, BSN, CMC, is the owner and administrator of Hill Country Care Providers, Austin's premier geriatric care management firm, a licensed personal assistance and a licensed home health agency. Read More >>